Field Service & Support Technician/ Engineer
Our client in the Poole area is looking for a Field Service & Support Technician/ Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Gaining a thorough technical understanding of all of the products
- Installing new products at customer's site.
- Servicing and fixing products both at customer site or product returned for fixing in the service department.
- Providing support to customers via telephone/apps as appropriate.
The right candidate will have a real opportunity to grow their experience and career with the opportunity to travel overseas as well as the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a good practical knowledge of printers and/or copiers. Experience will ideally be gained either through:
- Working for a printer/ copier dealership or distributor
- Working within a manufacturer of printers and/or copiers
- Working in a larger organisation installing and servicing and supporting a fleet of printers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A good practical and technical understanding of printers and/or copiers.
- Enjoys using and understanding new technology
- A sense of urgency and focus when required.
- A good telephone manner and a good listener
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A car, full driving license and passport is essential.
The salary for this role is circa: £26,000- £30,000 PA.
Benefits of this role include; company pension plan, laptop, mobile phone and a car is provided.
This position is an immediate start.