Retail Finance Analyst - Fashion (immediate start)
A high-end Fashion Retailer is seeking an accomplished Financial Analyst to join its global HQ on a fixed term basis for 9 months (maternity cover).
The role will involve a number of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly reporting timetable
- Ownership of daily, weekly and monthly business performance reporting, eg. sales, margins, weekly trade reporting/KPIs, channel/store profitability
- Calculating store bonus targets and calculation of monthly bonus accrual
- Updating reports to reflect latest budgets / forecasts
- Production of monthly capital project reporting
- Monthly reporting of store payroll
- Building and running new reports as requested by stakeholders
To be considered for this job role you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Immediately available or on a 1 week notice period max
- Previous, relevant performance analysis experience within Retail Finance
- Strong Excel - able to manipulate high volumes of data
- Engaging, influential; able to successfully partner with various stakeholders at all levels
- Warm, friendly, with an abundance of energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- A great sense of humour is essential!
- A love of fashion!