Finance Operations Technical Manager
Our client, a leading & proactive organisation based in Brighton are seeking a Finance Operations Technical Manager to join their diverse and successful team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Provide technical support to the financial operations teams
* Oversee operational risk within finance
* Review and update current process and procedure documents
* Evaluate regulatory requirements and significantly measure operational compliance
* Assist in the construction of a continuous improvement ethos
* Control and manage the finance risk framework
You will have the following skillset:
* CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
* Must have experience with Lean or 6 sigma black belt qualified (essential)
* Experience in continuous improvements
* Strong MS Excel knowledge
* Knowledge of investment accounting & reconciliations
* Previous experience in financial services would be preferred
* Reconciliations, preferably in a financial services
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of fantastic extra benefits, there is a real opportunity for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share.
Please quote 40711 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.