Corporate Insolvency Administrator
Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a leading Insolvency specialist who have several opportunities for Insolvency Administrators with experience of large corporate insolvency cases to join their expanding London team.
- Manage own caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Members Voluntary Liquidations from start to finish.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- Provide less experienced colleagues with ad hoc training.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
- Dependent upon workload, you will be given the opportunity to undertake some investigation work.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of corporate insolvency cases.
- Ideally you will have experience of working for a national insolvency specialist or Top 20 Accountancy Practice.
- CPI or ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualified would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.