Our client, who seek a Production Supervisor, is an SME Electrical Manufacturer based in Walsall Our client serves Local Authority, Construction and Agriculture Industries with various Electrical/Mechanical products and Lighting. Having been established for over 100 years, they are an established and well-respected company who export to destinations including Australia, Singapore, Middle East and other Countries.
- Is for an enthusiastic and ambitious Production Supervisor with a Hands on approach.
- To apply LEAN Manufacturing methods
- To Ensure Health and Safety and a promote a clean and organised workplace
- To oversee production with processes including Injection Moulding, Hand Assembly, Ultrasonic Welding and Hand presses.
- To manage a diverse team of around 20 assembly and moulding shop-floor workers in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Conduct Annual Appraisals with staff
- Excellent Progression Opportunities available
- Will be driven and ambitious with a hands on approach
- Will have knowledge of Processes Including CNC Injection Moulding, Hand Assembly, Ultrasonic Welding and Hand Presses
- Will have an understanding of LEAN manufacturing methods, with knowledge and experience of its application to Manufacture.
- Will have a combination of Mechanical and Electrical Understanding and the ability to resolve Technical problems
- Will be looking to take the next step in advancing their career.
- Will Have experience of managing production processes and supervising a team although a candidate ready to take this next step in their career could be considered dependant on career history
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position of Production Supervisor, please apply.