Property Claims Handler
My client a leading Global Loss Adjusting firm is due to expansion looking to appoint a property claims handler.
About the role
- Ensures all allocated claims within own levels of authority are handled to the required standards and in accordance with Client Service Level Agreements
- You will support loss adjusters and deal with claims from inception to completion
- Effective and accurate communication both verbally and in writing
- All allocated claims beyond levels of own authority to be referred to appropriate colleagues
- Diary to be consistently used and kept up to date as required.
- Act as a referral point to less experience claims handlers
- Attend appropriate training sessions as required.
- Responsible for the completion all other allocated tasks from time to time as required.
About the company
My client is a market leading global loss adjusting firm
Skills / Experience required
- Property claims experience gained at either a loss adjuster, insurance company or broker.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of claims processes and appropriate technical knowledge.