Finance Business Partner
A transport company based in London are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team. This role will work closely with the Finance Director and Regional Manager and they are seeking a candidate who has a very commercial approach who has previously added value to a business.
- Month end reporting - analysing information and challenging the business
- Preparation of budget and forecast
- Cash Management
- Implementation of financial controls
- Full ownership of the region accounts: Balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed asset maintenance.
- Holding forecasting meetings with business heads.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties which may reasonably be requested by the Exec, CFO, Group Finance Manager and Regional Manager.
- Have great communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Good leadership skills, approachable and self-motivated.
- The ideal candidate will be an ambitious fully qualified accountant with the ability to think outside of the box.
The ideal candidate will be qualified- Ideally newly qualified as there is a great scope for progression. A candidate who has an interest in transports or has previously worked within this sector would also be ideal.