New Frontiers are currently recruiting for a junior position for our clients busy account management department In West London.
you'd be helping their clients; set up their bookable listings maintain their pricing and availability, and deal with any day-to-day queries.
The role will include carrying out the below tasks:
- Lead the supplier registration process including the quality assurance process.
- Approve supplier images and videos.
- Respond to supplier enquiries.
- Assist suppliers to load pricing and allocation.
- Assist account managers and sales teams.
- Liaise with customer service on supplier-related issues.
- Assist with other administrative tasks within the team.
- Act as out-of-office contact for other members of the account management team.
- Ensure team deadlines are met.
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
We're looking for a meticulous, flexible individual, able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Outstanding level of English and a second European language (ideally French, Spanish, Italian).
- Meticulous, organised and methodical.
- Internet savvy.
- Ability to troubleshoot independently.
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector.
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner.
- Switched on.