UK Sales Executive/UK Business Development Executive
We are looking for motivated, confident, ambitious individuals who are looking to launch or develop their career in technology marketing and sales.
We are specifically looking for native English speakers with excellent communication skills.
You will be developing new business opportunities with the largest global brands for our clients - including Oracle, Accenture and Cap Gemini - as well as reporting on your progress both internally and externally.
We operate a meritocracy where talent is fast-tracked and take careers and earnings to the next level.
You can have a real impact in the growth of our business!
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with potential customers of our clients
- Initiating outbound telephone and email with these potential customers. This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend
- Have excellent administration, accurately updating the CRM and provide clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of our clients’ potential customers
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world’s largest businesses on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
- Daily usage of Salesforce CRM to keep campaigns up to date and enable accurate reporting
No experience is necessary but the following is desirable;
- 6 months' experience in cold calling, lead generation or appointment setting
- Knowledge of or have worked in marketing agency and / or technology industry
- Native English speaker with a clear voice, good communication skills, and excellent written English
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Especially confident using the telephone
- Hungry to succeed, increase and grow your skill set in a sales role
- Organised with good attention to detail; you take instruction and follow internal processes well
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve
- Demonstrate ability to use a CRM system and data to improve your own performance
What we offer:
- Our fast growth means your career and earnings will move up quickly
- An exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning
- We work with many blue chips such as Oracle, Accenture and Cap Gemini that will stand out on your CV
- 3 company parties per year and a great social environment
- Be part of a successful team with a winning mentality that you can learn from
- Very competitive salary and extremely generous commission and bonus structure. Starting salary of £18k - £21k and OTE of £35k.