Ambridge Harris has been engaged by an industry leading manufacturing business based in Newport to secure a Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business poised for significant growth where you will play a key role in the senior team.
* You will deliver accurate financial information to inform key business decisions created in liaison with the wider business
* You will supervise a small finance team whilst being hands on and heavily involved in the detail
* You will ensure the accurate delivery of all cyclical financial reports and accounts
* You will work closely with sales and delivery teams to track and ensure the optimal delivery of work in progress
In order to apply for the position of Financial Controller you will need to meet the following criteria:
* Hold or be studying towards a professional finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification/experience)
* Proven experience holding a senior finance position within a manufacturing business
* Proven experience of delivering accurate financial information/analysis to aid decision support
* Demonstrable experience working within a pressured and changing environment
* Demonstrable experience with a range of systems including advanced Excel
In return our client are able to offer a salary up to £50,000.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.