£22k - £25k
Graduate - Computer Science - Data
My client are a software house focused on building products which improve data quality, data enrichment and data management. They're initially looking for a graduate for 6 months, if all goes well then there's an opportunity for a permanent role.
They help develop enterprise-wide information system strategies and provide high value services to solve data challenges.
- Develop a high-level data integration and data quality strategy
- Assist in data migration and parsing unstructured data from legacy systems
- Implement fuzzy matching algorithms for entity management
- Profile and analyse data to discover weaknesses
- Code custom applications
Requirements / Job Qualifications
- 3/4-year degree in Computer Science or 2-year degree with relevant experience
- Proficient with at least one scripting or programming language such as Ruby, Perl, PHP, Java, Python, C#, C++, VB.NET
- Understanding of object-oriented programming models
- Excellent written/verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge/experience with MS Windows and Linux
- SQL and RDBMS experience
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
Please get in touch if you're interested in finding out more about the position.
Please also follow us on Twitter and join our LinkedIn group to hear about all the latest industry news.
Premier are acting as an employment agency