Account Manager

Recruiter
Juice Recruitment Ltd
Location
Bristol, Avon
Salary
25000.0000
Posted
11 Jun 2017
Closes
11 Jul 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Do you have knowledge of the Steel and Metals industry? Are you driven and sales motivated? Do you enjoy building great working relationships? Do you have experience of closing a sale?

If so we want to hear from you!

Juice Recruitment are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced organisation promoting their range of Steel and Engineering products. Already having 80% of the market they are looking for a motivated individual to gain the other 20%!

Responsibilities will include the following:

  • Rapport building with existing clients
  • Handling queries and converting them into sales
  • Completing Business Development calls or emails
  • General administration and managing the emails

In return you will be rewarded:

A salary of £25,000 - £30,000

Be part of a fun and outgoing team

Ongoing professional development and progression

Please contact Holly at Juice today for immediate consideration!