NQT's Required Across London for September 2017
Trust Education are working on behalf of a number of schools looking to recruit strong NQT's across London to commence in September 2017. Successful candidates will be currently studying to become an NQT and want to work across EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
Trust Education pride themselves on the schools they work with, and this is your chance to be joining one of them, all of which have reputable NQT programmes and are very encouraging and supportive as you take the first steps in your teaching career. NQT roles are flexible across Key Stages based on the candidate's strengths and preferences.
Wherever you are looking to work in London you will benefit from:
** London weighted salary
** Excellent transport links
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Have completed their PGCE or equivalent
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- Able to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Creative and enthusiastic about their teaching career
- Prepared to communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
Do you hold QTS?
Do you hold the right to work in the UK?
Do you have recent experience Nursery Teaching?