Supply Chain Coordinator
Role: Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Location: Near Bristol
My client is a leading manufacturer within food industry. They are seeking an experience Supply Chain Coordinator to lead the business as they continue to rapidly expand and control the market.
The Supply Chain Coordinator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Short term forecasting and production planning experience.
- Support on implementation of Supply Chain projects and continuous improvement opportunities.
- To be able to manage stocks on multiple sites.
- Management of monthly stock takes.
- A strong IT systems user; advanced Microsoft excel is a must.
- A confident communicator at all levels of the business.
- Managing stocks with short shelf life.
- Previous experience of managing a small team which will include monitor, manage and review performance utilising KPI systems.
- Working within the food industry.
- ERP or MRP systems experience.
The Supply Chain Coordinator role will involve:
- Develop and maintain relationships across all channels of the business.
- Weekly the short-term forecasting and daily production planning within structured deadlines.
- Making judgments based on recent history, commercial intel and seasonal variances to strike the balance between availability & waste
- Monitor and generate supply chain reports and highlight/escalate to Supply Chain and Systems Manager where necessary.
- Working closely with many departments which include our distribution partners to ensure customer service is exceptional always.
- Manage a small team including supporting the materials planner with the daily raw materials requirements and supporting the monthly stock take.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Bonus
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff Discounts
- Continuous Career Progression Development
- Staff Events
Premier are acting as an employment agency