Applications Support Analyst
Darlington Building Society is a staff-focussed business which was recently awarded a Best Companies Star accreditation for their staff engagement. They’re experiencing an amazing period of ongoing growth, and as part of that they’ve partnered with Kind Consultancy to help them find exceptional people seeking long term opportunities who are perfectly suited to the type of development they can provide.
As an Applications Support Analyst you will be:
- Extracting Data from multiple sources across the business
- Managing business-wide systems
- Acting as the go-to person for MI (SME) in the Society
- Lead a team of three people
- Collaborate with the wider IT Division and assist in their growth
We’re looking to talk to Applications Support Analyst candidates who:
- Have extensive experience of SQL Programming work, ideally over five years
- Have experience of managing, coaching and developing teams
- Having experience of COBOL Programming and exporting from Crystal Reports would be advantageous
- Having experience of work within Financial Services would be highly advantageous
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the Applications Support Analyst opportunity and want to join an established, successful organisation with a great reputation as both a business and an employer, apply with an up to date CV today.