Main Purpose of the role
To provide ongoing Marketing support to all areas of the business, proactively working alongside and supporting the Marketing Manager to deliver the requirements of the business. To support the Marketing Manager by assisting in the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and generate ideas and leads.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
You will be responsible alongside the Marketing Manager for bringing new and innovative ideas to six core brands (Athona Recruitment; Corporate, Mental Health, Medical, AHP/HSS, Nursing and Athona Education).
- Providing support to the Marketing Manager and to provide day-to-day support to the Marketing team
- Proactively bringing and executing under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, new ideas to successfully market Athona and its brands
- Helping to support proposition development and sales engagement
- Delivery of tactical marketing services to ensure success across all campaigns
- Content marketing plans for lead generation
- Introduction of new and innovative marketing approaches
- Involvement and development of relationships with partners and supporting organisations that will benefit and increase awareness of the business
- Involvement of external and internal events such as events we are exhibiting at and/or running
- Internal communications
- Working closely with Marketing Manager to explore avenues to continuously improve and develop business and candidate generation.
- General PR duties relating to Athona and its brand whilst finding new platforms to promote us
- Ad hoc duties deemed reasonable to the Company
Experience / Skills:
- Educated to degree level with relevant experience in a marketing environment
- Creation and sourcing of content for campaigns
- Experience in successful marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation targets
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at every level and with colleagues and external suppliers
- Experience in the recruitment, healthcare or education market is desirable
- Experience in co-managing Marketing campaigns
- Experience with online advertising
- Solid organisation & administration experience
- Excellent customer service
- Proactive and creative approach to work, self-motivated.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Exposure to: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dotmailer, Google Adwords, Google Analytics