Internal Audit & Risk Manager
A top global practice located in Central London require an Internal Audit & Risk Manager to be responsible for managing a team of internal audit seniors, delivering risk based internal audit assignments and risk improvement projects. Working with an interesting portfolio of clients ranging from FTSE 350 global companies to small owner-managed businesses across multiple sectors (retail, technology, energy, manufacturing, entertainment and more) throughout the UK and Europe.
- Manage a team of Senior Auditors/Consultants;
- Provide on the job training where required;
- Responsible for planning internal audit work programmes and setting of control objectives;
- Management and delivery of all aspects of the internal audit process including planning, fieldwork, participating in closing meetings with management, review and issue of reports.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients, acting as a point of contact for clients, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit;
- Lead/support the development of new proposals.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA, IIA, CIA or equivalent;
- Relevant Industry and Commerce internal audit experience in professional practice or in-house internal audit team;
- Willingness to travel up to 50%;
- Experience of following a risk based audit approach;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required;
- Desire to help grow and develop the department;
- Effectively develop new initiatives and methodologies;
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication;
- Take ownership of projects, effectively delegate to others within the team and take responsibility for quality control.
This is an outstanding Internal Audit & Risk Manager position which provides limitless career progression opportunities, working with like-minded people across many different service lines. The organisation offer fist class offices in Central London and on ongoing professional development programme. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.