3rd Line Systems Engineer
3Rd Line Systems Engineer
My Client a large IT Support and Consulting company require a Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for managing and maintaining our clients' IT infrastructures. The chosen candidate will be expected to Monitor, Maintain and Support all Systems, Software Applications, Servers, Storage, IP, Telephony Systems and Network Infrastrcutrue and have the opportunity to work in many different environments and support a variety of solutions.
The chosen candidate will possess excellent technical, analytical, and strong writing skills. Responsibilities include running network diagnostic tools, comparative analysis, and customer communication, compiling information, repairing hardware and software, and deploying new systems. You will be required to have an excellent knowledge of all aspects of servers, networks, system design and implementation. You will need to have the ability to 'hit the ground running' and work with minimum supervision.
- Minimum five years of IT experience (2 years in a 3rd line role)
- Bachelor's Degree or two additional years of work experience
- A strong understanding of relevant technologies, solutions, troubleshooting, & support
- Writing and presentation skills are critical
- Citrix Infrastructure - XenApp 6.5, Citrix Access Gateway, Citrix Web Interface Servers
- Experience with Exchange 2010 / 2013 appliances
- Experience with a wide range of Networking Technology
Microsoft MCSA, MCITP, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, VMWare VCP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+
Please do not hesitate to send me your up to date CV, I will be in contact shortly after receiving it.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.