Commercial Development Executive
FANTASTIC SALES & NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - LOCATED ACROSS NORTH LONDON AND GREATER LONDON. EXCELLENT SALARY!!
Our client is one of the best providers of quality palletised freight services in London covering collections and deliveries throughout the UK and Europe. As part of the their network, they are able to ensure that our Customers benefit from the highest quality services which add real value to their businesses.
The Role - Successful Candidate will contribute to increasing Pallet collection volumes yearly via New Business acquisition and Growing existing Clients and be able to;
- Identify new network opportunities with existing members trade customers/ Identify new business opportunities with Region
- Manage telephone, email and face to face appointments. Meet existing customer & new business targets
- Understand customer distribution requirements and ensure important information ascertained
- Present and Sell client services professionally and confidently and highlight commitment they provide
- Create organised call cycle and reminders of follow up activity of calls and appointments
- Produce and work on Top 10 sales pipeline and recognise areas of opportunity
- Pull of daily reports when required and meet expected KPI's
- Manage accounts and retain new business clients
- Conduct weekly debrief and outline customer feedback
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews to senior management
- Results driven & passion for selling and Cold Calling/Door Knocking
- Demonstrable sales record, Excellent closer, Resilient and persistent
- Experience/Knowledge of Pallet & Parcel networks - Consultative Sales approach
- Proactive and Innovative
- Capable of managing/prioritising workloads
- Fantastic communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to successfully identify & create new opportunities
- Willing to go extra mile and work hours needed
If you have and queries or questions or feel this role suits your experience, please call Danny Algar for more info.