Located in Central London, this leading Intellectual Property firm are well known in the legal market. They have won numerous awards for their work and maintain a friendly working environment with a family feel. They are now looking for a Patent Paralegal to join their team in London.
As Patent Paralegal supporting the Head of Legal & Assignments team, your role will see you record registrable transactions across the globe that affect patents.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ownership resolution transactions regarding deceased client IP rights
- Updating applicant names, ownership changes
- Recordal of security Interests/Mortgages
- Taking new instructions
- Scheduling new cases on INprotech
- Preparing and filing requests
- Preparing invoices
- Other Patent Paralegal/Patent Secretary duties as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary/Paralegal within Intellectual Property (Patents)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Offices skills
- Strong knowledge of IP and exposure to some Patent Paralegal tasks
What's in it for you?
Enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours - maintain a work/life balance
- Opportunity to earn more than 7 extra days holiday
- Competitive salary with including pension & discretionary bonuses
- Season ticket loans
- Travel insurance and more
- Work for a leading IP firm where you will have stability
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.