Deputy MLRO - Private Banking
My client, a long established and highly regarded UK authorised private bank, is currently searching for a Deputy MLRO to provide exceptional Financial Crime Advisory services to their business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced individual to take a newly created Deputy MLRO opportunity with a highly reputable Private Banking organisation with a European footprint.
You will be responsible for managing an effective Financial Crime department and embedding the newly created dedicated function within the business.
The organisation operates within international markets and therefore there is a strong requirement to have worked within an international environment (EMEA).
This role will take the lead on specialised Financial Crime matters to the business. You will be responsible for drafting the Financial Crime policies and procedures and be comfortable engaging with both front line employees as well as senior leadership.
- A deep understanding of Money Laundering within a wealth management, private banking environment, and the subsequent benefits from such implementation
- Motivates/inspires the team and its members to perform and add value to the broader firm
- Confident and comfortable communicating with teams and individuals across all hierarchical levels e.g. Team members, Directors, Board.
- Experience of working for an international business and have international (EMEA) exposure.
- Experience of having worked in both large and small institutions and comfortable in working with little supervision and taking ownership and responsibility, within a smaller organisation.