Head of Digital Marketing
Looking for a diverse marketing role in a charity where you can make a difference?
Our client is seeking a Head of Digital Marketing to plan, co-ordinate and execute marketing activity of the House, and its incorporated brands - Park Crescent Conference Centre and the 229 music venue.
They are located near Regent's Park, in the heart of London, is a charity offering accommodation, social and support services for resident and non-resident British and overseas students. Key sectors for promotion are conference and banqueting, bar and live music venue, membership, events and accommodation
- Devise and implement marketing plans and strategy and associated budgets
- Refresh of brand and implementation of brand guidelines
- Website development and maintenance
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of digital specialists
- Publicity and promotional activities across multi channels
- Social Media, PPC, Email marketing, SEO
- CRM development
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience
- Experience of managing a marketing team
- Excellent digital skills covering Social Media, SEO, & PPC
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Experience of website management
- Degree level education or equivalent - CIM / digital qualifications beneficial
- A passion for digital marketing innovation and an interest in current trends and techniques
- The desire to learn about other cultures and promote international friendship
Apply with CV and covering letter. Closing date is 26th June. Interviews will be held the week of 10th July.