European FC-TV NETWORK
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL TV BROADCASTER IS LOOKING FOR A FC TO MANAGE ALL ACCOUNTING FUNCTIONS & SUPPORT ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT TEAMS WITHIN VARIOUS REGIONS.
Managing a team of five, you will be responsible;
- For the balance sheet, completing quarterly balance sheet reviews.
- Financial accounting across multiple channels and departments, with focus on accurate revenue and cost accruals.
- Consolidate and prepare financial statements, preparing reconciliation between UK financial statements to US GAAP.
- Support the Acquisitions team with central and local purchases, quarterly recharges and payments to external third Parties.
- Support multiple P&L owners to validate and understand financial performance of each channel on a monthly and quarterly basis, providing analysis and back up as needed.
- Support the FP&A team with budgeting, planning and forecasting preparation.
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities impacting on the monthly and quarterly results and highlighting to the VP and FP&A team.
Being fully qualified, you will ideally have experience of working in large MNC with extensive corporate reporting deadlines and requirements. An understanding of media sector preferred but not essential. Experience of managing and leading a team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to experience working in one of the biggest tv operators so please apply ASAP.