Fire Alarm Engineer
One of the largest Fire & Security organisations are seeking experienced Fire Alarm Engineers to join the business and be based in the Edinburgh area. This company has gone from strength to strength and really do pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to their existing client base. Due to the success, they are now seeking experience Fire Alarm engineers to join the business.
As a Fire Alarm Engineer you can expect to carry out regular servicing, reactive maintenance and commissioning of their clients Fire detection, Emergency lighting and associated systems.
Day to Day duties:
- To maintain a working knowledge of simple circuits and measuring devices and an understanding and respect of electrical circuits as well as undertaking training courses where necessary.
- To act as a Company Ambassador. You must be smart in appearance, pleasant in attitude and capable of communicating diplomatically to strengthen customer relationships.
- Regular routine servicing and reactive maintenance of our clients Fire Alarm and associated systems.
- With relevant training, commission our clients Fire Alarm and associated systems.
- Maintain an accurate and high standard of Customer, Company and Personal paperwork.
- Undertake On-Call duties as part of your Area Team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualified or other City & Guilds Qualifications
- Relevant industry or equivalent industry qualifications
- Clean Driving License
- Experience working with Fire Alarms & Emergency Lighting
- Experience with Service & Maintenance and Commissioning
- Up to £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Van & Fuel Card
- 40 hours per week plus on-call duties