Key Account Manager - A&D / Specification
Our client is a leading supplier in premium interior furnishings, through continued growth and year on year success they are now looking to on board a Key Account Manager to maintain and maximise business opportunities within London.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing strong relationships with existing and potential customers within the Commercial market.
The role offers a fantastic working culture; surrounded by a strong team and business structure you will form an important part of the London team.
The role is made up of 80% Account Management and 20% Business Development and will be responsible for between 30-40 accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a creative and entrepreneurial business plan using the business planning model in order to proactively identify and target opportunities for growth
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers, this will include large and complex accounts, in order to provide support and develop awareness of the company’s products and services
- Sell and influence the sale of products from the company portfolio within margin guidelines and monitor sales levels to ensure the maximisation of margin opportunity to support towards achieving and exceeding business targets
- Understand customer requirements for sustainability in order to spot opportunities for the sale of sustainable products in line with our company ethos
- Identify market and competitor activity and report back to the business to spot opportunities and build those into the marketing and NPD plans
Your skills and experience should include:
- Demonstrable experience in delivering against sales targets and KPI’s
- Experience working on long lead sales times, typically ranging from 12-24 months
- Experience with Key End users, stakeholder engagement and demonstrable experience of negotiating at a senior level
- Evidence of successful business development within London
- A good team player; someone that communicates well and provides support to other team members
- Experience in managing high value sales orders ranging from £30,000 to £1million.
In the first instance please forward your CV and current package details to Claire Pitts at Adjacency
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.