Service Desk Manager
Service Desk Manager, Bournemouth, £40,000
An outsourced IT company providing consulting and managed services require a Service Desk Manager with a keen interest in developing people, processes and systems. Joining during an exciting period of growth, you’ll develop service teams and ensure high quality customer care.
- Work closely with Account Managers to ensure an exceptional client service is provided
- Produce reports and statistics to keep clients informed and provide suggestions for improvements
- Manage the service desk function, maintaining documented processes, request, incident and problem management
- Ensure a major incident response process is in place and carried out effectively
- Ensure compliance of all legislation with an emphasis on IT Service Management and Information Security
- Manage and motivate a small team of Analysts and Engineers
Within this ambitious business who hold strong core values and have a real focus on building long-term relationships with their clients, you’ll be striving for continuous improvement in everything you do and be given a fun but hard-working environment to do it in.
- at least three years’ experience in a similar role or be a confident Engineer who has supervised a small team and is looking for a step up
- high technical knowledge enabling you to lead a team
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent people management skills
- an ITIL qualification
- an understanding of ISO200000 or equivalent
For the opportunity to build and develop a talented team and maintain high standards of service for client, call Hayley Cox on or email .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.