Financial Analyst - Marketing division
We have an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Financial Analyst to join a global brand on a permanent basis, as an integral part of the Marketing and IT teams. You will be the financial business partner to both teams, bridging the gap between the financial risks and providing analysis and insight to support and define the Marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
As a permanent role, this comes with exceptional benefits, to include: generous holiday, pension, medical, dental, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and in-company events and activities.
Key duties to include:
- Partnering with the marketing team in the development and testing of the marketing calendar: providing forecasts and post-promotional analysis on marketing campaigns, analysing new product development and marketing tests. This includes assessing the effectiveness of media spend (multi million budget).
- Inputting into the weekly sales review and key decision making forums attended by both management teams and those of the subsidaries/franchisees.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Finance Manager in preparing the quarterly sales forecast.
- Partner with the Digital teams to analyse ecommerce performance and support the prioritisation of the digital roadmap and supporting business cases.
- Ad hoc projects as required, including profit studies, breakeven & sensitivity analysis.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED
- Part or fully qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with a Bachelor's degree (2:1 minimum)
- Highly analytical with proven track record of presenting data to management
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- High level problem solving skills with the ability to challenge and analyse risks and issues to resolve
- Excellent Microsoft Excel modelling experience essential - intermediate/advanced level
- Strong team player with a high customer ethic
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be highly beneficial