Health & Social Care Assessor
Education Supply Pool are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Health and Social Care Assessor based in Mid Wales. The company, a well known training provider in South Wales are expanding into the Mid and North Wales teritory and have the opportunity for the ideal candidate to be home based whilst managing your caseload, although you may beexpected to visit Head Office in Cardiff. You should hold the apprpriate assessor qualification (TAQA or equivelent).
Candidates should have flexibility to work within the Bangor, Caernarfon, Betws-Y-Coed or Portmadog area and desirabley be able to speak Welsh, although this is not essential. The role is permanent a full time and salary ranges between £18, 000 and £23,000 based on experience.
- Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code of practice.
- Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
- Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
- Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
- Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
- Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
- Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
- Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
To apply for this role, please apply below or alternatively, visit www.educationsupplypool.com