Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
London, England, United Kingdom · Marketing & Communications
My client is looking for a visionary Senior Marketing Manager. The relevant person will need to have a broad range of B2B experience with a track record in growing a B2B client base through offline and digital channels. Experience of the Employee Benefits sector is essential.
This role will work closely with the Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer and report to the CMO.
It is a senior position within the marketing team and will carry responsibility for developing and implementing B2B campaigns across offline and digital, B2B lead nurture programs, events and PR and social media within the Employee Benefits sector. The role will require close collaboration with sales and product teams and take responsibility for the B2B marketing budget, and working with external agencies.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to drive clients through the sales and marketing funnel to drive B2B acquisition
- Equip the sales team with a full suite of marketing materials to enable the sales process and drive client acquisition
- Lead efforts around bid management and responses to RFPs
- Create bespoke marketing materials for large enterprise accounts
- Measuring and tracking key KPIs for B2B events and campaigns to measure effectiveness and measure ROI
- Build and develop marketing collateral and campaigns jointly with key Employee benefit platform partners to drive brand awareness and client acquisition
- Creating collateral and planning industry events within the employee benefits / wellbeing sphere
- Working in collaboration with the Head of Financial Wellbeing to create and market Thought Leadership reports
- Deliver creativity and innovation to the company’s brand positioning reflecting the brand ethos and corporate culture.
- Provide the Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer with an accurate and regularly reviewed aggregated assessment of all marketing activities.
- Support strategic initiatives and new business opportunities.
Technical knowledge and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Both creative and technical.
- A positive 'can do’ attitude and eager to develop new skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Experience using Google Analytics, CMS, Microsoft Excel, WordPress, email platforms, social media platforms, Salesforce, and other lead management and marketing automation tools.
- Significant experience in marketing within an employee benefits environment.
- Significant experience in a digital environment and in dealing with front-end technologies.
- Business skills.
- Strategic planning, organisation and project management.
- Advanced insight into brand development, launch, monitoring and calibration.
- Advanced listening, questioning and negotiation.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Business writing and presentations including excellent drafting capabilities.
- Understands and supports the value of diversity in the workforce.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce - desirable.
We offer a competitive package including equity (shares in the company), and are constantly reviewing our benefits.