Training & Quality Manager
Lloyd Recruitment Services are excited to be assisting our client, a globally recognised brand name, with the recruitment of an experienced Training & Quality Manager.
This is a new and exciting opportunity, and we are looking for an individual who has the drive and motivation to drive the Quality & Training function.
The successful individual will be responsible for leading and developing the contact centre, ensuring continued performance and service is offered at all times. Evaluating and identifying areas of focus, providing imaginative and motivating solutions to address any requirements.
- Provide comprehensive induction and initial job training for all new staff, and refresher modules as required.
- To provide a point of support and reference for new starters.
- Deliver any additional onsite training as appropriate.
- Ensure that agreed quality metrics are undertaken, reviewed and acted upon against a metrics table and any agreed improvement targets.
- To be part of the recruitment process and liaise with the management team to offer guidance on future training needs and succession plans.
- Work with the Team Leaders to identify training and coaching needs.
- Compile an annual training and monthly coaching plan within the training budget to support and fulfil these needs.
- Co-ordinate and negotiate with external training providers to provide off-site training at best cost, arranging accommodation and transport as required.
- Compile and update training and induction manuals where appropriate.
- To put together a list of preferred suppliers in order to meet the budget for both the department and business.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Able to deliver training to a wide and diverse audience
- Proven planning skills
- Proven track record on delivering quality as a first priority
- Fully IT proficient
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services are only able to contact shortlisted applications.