Kennedy Pearce are recruiting Management Accountant for a well-established private healthcare firm .This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company offering real scope for progression. They are based in a premium London setting and offer a very competitive salary with exciting perks.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and weekly trading summaries.
- Working closely with all senior stakeholders in the business to understand and identify the reporting and monitoring requirements of different departments
- Training up various departmental managers and help them utilise the information we send them
- Working with teams to further improve and facilitate the use of data on an on-going basis
- Developing departmental P/L's across the business alongside productivity and KPI information
- Monitor productivity across the business and serve as to 'go-to' person to investigate financial trends within the business
- Ideally a finalist or part-qualifed (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Bachelor's degree