Group Accountant/Bookkeeper SME
Group Accountant/Bookkeeper (SME) - Crewkerne - To £30,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been assignment by a past client who seek to recruit an experience Company Accountant/Bookkeeper to manage the accounting controls of three small, but rapidly growing company brands. The company operates a varied and interesting range of consumer and business facing brands, each with an excellent reputation within their sector. The role will be based in the business HQ in Crewkerne and is offered on a part time basis of four (full) days per week. The role comes about through retirement and represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to enjoy a diverse role as part of a very friendly team.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Either AAT qualified or QBE with demonstrable experience
- A minimum of five years of well rounded finance experience ideally (though not essentially), gained within a retail or tangible product sector
- Able to produce accounts to trial balance and edit journal entries
- Good all round technical experience of sales & purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, credit control, monthly reporting and VAT
- Ideally able to produce and commentate on monthly management accounts
- Have good all round IT skills and be proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Be able to work as part of a team
The role is immediately vacant to ensure a smooth handover period, so candidates are encouraged to apply asap. For further details please contact Craig at Trial Balance Consulting quoting reference CA3654.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.