Area Sales Manager - Construction / Doors - North East - £36k basic +
This is a field based territory sales role both existing account managing and new business winning, promoting an industry leading range of internal and external doors through an established network of national and independent merchants and distributors. Whist equally creating demand and winning projects with contractors and developers.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager / Account Manager
SELLING: Internal and external wooden doors
SELLING TO: National and independent merchants, distributors, contractors and regional developers
TERRITORY: North of England - North West, North East & Yorkshire
PACKAGE: circa £34k-£36k basic + £6k OTE, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, car, iPad, laptop and mobile
THE ROLE - Area Sales Manager:
• A field based territory sales role, inheriting an established area.
• Promoting an industry leading range of internal and external wooden doors.
• Developing the relationship with an established portfolio of building and timber merchants (both national and independent).
• Working with your accounts to raise product awareness and increase commitment and sales across your area.
• Whilst also creating demand and supporting them in the winning of business with contractors and regional developers.
• All business won will be back-sold through your network merchants & distributors.
• Firstly & most importantly you must have field sales experience from within the construction industry
• This could have been gained from either a manufacturer, distributor or merchant
• Ideally you will have some experience or exposure with timber / joinery products
• But this is not essential if you are of the right calibre, and my client will look all construction backgrounds
• You will also have a proactive, consultative and professional approach to territory sales
• A well respected British manufacturer.
• Established for over 100 years
Please click on the link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, business development, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, building materials, building products, interiors, doors, timber, merchants, distributors, house builders, developers, contractors, field sales, territory management, area sales manager, account manager, business development