Reservation Marketing Manager - Holiday Park - North Wales
Reservations Marketing Manager - Holiday Park - Rhyl
£20-25K basic + £10k OTE
Rhyl, North Wales
Are you highly driven with a keen eye for detail, and superb analytical skills? If so, being part of this proactive and busy Marketing team in an ever evolving marketplace, will keep your role interesting and challenging as your career develops within this ambitious business.
My client are predominantly involved in holiday parks, including both sales of holiday homes to the general public and also catering for holidaymakers. The Group currently owns two holiday parks with an ongoing strategy for expansion.
The park is an award-winning 4 star family orientated Holiday Park housing over 500 caravans with superb facilities, and has recently benefited from a £2.5 million investment on brand new caravans for 2017.
Their second site is an award winning 5 star holiday park with breath taking panoramic views of the Clwydian hills and countryside, and boasts an acclaimed restaurant, along with a spa and gym.
As the company has invested significantly into technology, you will have a wealth of up to date market data at your fingertips, which will form part of your proactive approach to reviewing and setting the commercial pricing strategy for the holiday parks on a daily basis. With the capacity to accommodate up to 1000 people at any one time throughout the holiday season, you will work closely with colleagues to devise effective marketing campaigns that will maximise profitable revenue streams for accommodation reservations. You will also oversee the small team of reservationists and provide coaching to ensure all profitable sales opportunities are maximised, and through communication of marketing promotions as appropriate. Other tasks include;
- Analysing competitors' marketing, and the market in terms of price
- Measuring the supply and demand of holidaymakers
- Reviewing the commercial pricing strategy daily and adjusting the pricing content on the website and database
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Monitoring holiday bookings performance via the CRM and online booking systems
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information based on booking revenue
- Measuring ROI, updating data on Excel spreadsheets, and producing weekly reports
- Working with marketing colleagues to manage the day-to-day e-commerce site and social media campaigns
What will I need to be considered for this Reservations Marketing Manager vacancy?
- Either be an ambitious graduate with a foundation of commercial marketing experience, or a highly successful marketing professional with proven experience in a similar role, and ideally gained within the leisure / hospitality industry
- Strong commercial awareness, along with superb analytical skills and a strategic approach
- Understanding of SEO and PPC, and knowledge of WordPress
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Highly motivated, driven, and an effective team player with a can do attitude
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise workload
- Ability to work to daily deadlines under pressure
- Accurate and timely data entry skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
You'll be part of a thriving business within a professional and supportive team, where a fun environment and team events are encouraged, and your high performance will be noticed and rewarded.
Due to the high number of applications on our roles, regrettably only those candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.