My client has a vacancy for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our busy team in Norwich. This is a key position within our organisation and one which requires the right level of skill and commitment to getting the job done right every time at this crucial first point of customer contact. World class selling skills are an absolute must.
- Reporting to the Regional Aftermarket Manager, providing an excellent first point of contact to customers either face to face or by telephone.
- To develop the sale of parts and accessories to new and existing customers.
- To build customer and supplier relationships and enhance their perception of our business.
- Liaison with customers, keeping them informed of parts supply and delay.
- Gaining authorisation and order numbers where necessary.
- Liaison with the Charge Hands, ensuring good communication and clear understanding of each other’s needs.
- Outbound calls to customers promoting new products and services.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Decision making within given parameters and in absence of supervision.
- Achievement of Manufacturer led initiatives including KPI’s.
- Help identify and achieve impress stock opportunities.
- Growth of parts sales and gross profit margins.
- Improvement on Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Exceptional selling skills.
- Good and effective communicator at all levels.
- Computer literate.
- Kerridge knowledge essential.
- Smart personal presentation.
- "Can do", helpful approach.
- Calm and methodical under pressure.
- Familiarity with manufacturer systems (especially MAN, ERF, ISUZU, HINO) an advantage.
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Working alternate shifts (to cover between 7am - 6pm) with another parts advisor. Total hours average 42 per week, anything over is paid at basic x1.5.
Benefits: There is a monthly bonus if business KPI’s are met, pension