Are you a Qualified/QBE Accountant, looking to develop your career with a thriving firm who can offer responsibility and development?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a firm based in Liverpool for a candidate who has been working within Practice for at least three years and is confident preparing accounts to manager review stage along with tax and payroll tasks. You will be working as part of a team that delivers high quality accounting services to a range of clients.
The Qualified/QBE Accountant position will develop your client relationships skills, becoming an integral part of the team with a view towards future career progression. Experience of supervising a team is beneficial as you may be required to oversee the trainee accountants.
The Qualified/QBE Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation for a number of clients
- Cash Flow Forecasts, including projected Trading, and Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs, Companies House and other related parties for all issues
Essential Requirements are:
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience with at least 3 years’ experience
- Experience in a PRACTICE environment is essential
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Qualified/QBE Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.