Business Development and Marketing Executive
Business Development and Marketing Executive, £30,000-35,000, 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm (early finish on Friday), Health Insurance, Pension, Free Parking
We are working with a successful and professional organisation based near Bournemouth in recruiting for a brand new role within the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Partners with Business Development and some Marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities within current and new sectors
- Communicate new opportunities to relevant partner/office manager
- Introduce the services of the business to potential new clients and build an initial relationship
- Organise meetings and visits for partners or attend initial introductory meetings yourself
- Manage trackers of Business Development activity
- Plan and manage corporate events and bookings
- Use graphic design software such as InDesign to produce brochures and marketing materials to aid the business development of the company
- Increase the communication within the office such as creating displays and notice boards
- Liaise with the marketing department based in Bristol
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous use and thorough knowledge of InDesign is essential
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and face to face with ability to present with confidence
- Previous business development experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
This role would suit candidates currently working as a Business Development Executive, Sales and Marketing Executive, Business Development Manager, Recruitment Consultant with a knowledge of InDesign and Construction industry, Research and Lead Executive.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.