£35K - £40K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Site Accountant - £35-40k - Weston-Super-Mare
An opportunity has arisen for a Site Accountant to join this leading National brand on a full time, permanent. The position offers a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to join the business in a number one site finance post, taking responsibility for the accurate and timely preparation of financial and management information. As the Site Accountant, an equally important element of the role is to support the Director's and Department Managers in running a profitable, high performing and efficient motor dealership.
Duties of the Site Accountant will include:
- Staff supervision and development
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Maintenance of all ledgers
- Complex reconciliation of bank accounts
- Year end preparation of statutory accounts
- Take a leading role in ensuring exceptional management controls
- Providing financial advice to managers
- Resolve queries and jointly work on areas for improvement
The ideal Site Accountant will be:
- Experienced at a similar level
- Preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- Highly IT literate
- Dealership and/or Kerridge experienced
- Willing to travel to other sites on a regular basis
In return the successful candidate will benefit from being employed within one of the motor trades most respected and sought after brands. The company offers a fantastic working environment and great opportunity for future progression. For further details, a detailed role specification or to apply, please contact Craig at Trial Balance quoting reference CA3649.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements