Page Personnel is representing one of our major clients, for whom we do a great deal of work, in finding an experienced Credit Controller to work on their National Accounts desk.
Our client is a well known wholesale brand, based in South Bristol. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller in to their existing accountancy function.
The main purpose of the role of Credit Controller is to maximise cash flow and minimise bad debt and debtor days for National Accounts.
The Key Outputs of the role will be;
- To maximise cash flow
- To resolve queries on customer accounts in a timely manner
- To monitor & maintain credit limits at all times and to ensure credit limit reviews are held as required
- To ensure continued reduction of overdue debt and debtor days through telephone collection
- Produce & send payment reminder letters
- Be involved in regular debt review meetings
- Negotiate and maintain payment plans within agreed levels of responsibility
- Prepare files for legal action
- Accurately maintain the Accounts Receivable ledger, reconciling regularly
The successful candidate for this role will display a strong background in a similar credit control role.
In return, our client can offer a salary up to £21,000, as well as other benefits including gym membership and pension contributions.