Sponsorship Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
£25,000-£35,000 with an outstanding OTE + quarterly and yearly bonuses- £70k expected year 1
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leading companies in the conference world. With over 1500 international events and 8 international offices they are firmly established and offer great opportunity for progression. Our client is now seeking a Business Development Manager to join an events team that is part of the fastest growing business within the company.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for securing sponsorship revenue on an invitation only event, driven by pre-scheduled business meetings between end users and sponsors. You will be selling on multiple events over the course of the year and expected to grow revenue from an existing client base, but also drive and source new business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and the competitors.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and formulating innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business.
- Maintaining close liaisons with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure delivery of successful customer focused events.
- Conducting monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and managing a sales pipeline.
- Identify potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources.
- A track record and 2 years+ experience in b2b sales.
- A solid sales process and/or previous sales training.
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness.
- Confidence to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels.
- A desire to develop themselves as a sales professional.
- Experience selling in to the Mobility sector would be highly preferential.
For more information call Megan on