Year 1 Teacher - High Achieving School in Enfield - NQT Positio
Are you an NQT looking to kick start your career at a high achieving school with a highly respected NQT support program? This school in the North London Borough of Enfield is on the lookout for an 'Outstanding' NQT to teach a Year 1 class from September 2017 on a direct contract with the school.
This 'good' primary school with 'outstanding' features is looking to appoint an equally 'outstanding' primary teacher with particular experience in a Year 1 setting. The school has an exceptionally well established NQT support program in place so this position is particularly suited to an NQT.
The successful teacher will be hardworking and energetic, they will be confident in their teaching ability and in their ambitions for career development. The school will be receiving substantial investment over the next 2 years to develop and grow so there are endless opportunities for career development within.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL;
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunities
- Establish NQT support
- Close to over ground transport links
- Supportive Staff atmosphere.
- Staff Car Park
- Key Stage 1 ( KS1 ) teaching experience
- Ambition to progress within teaching leadership
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with QTS
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- Two teaching related references
The salary for this KS1 position is dependent on experience, however will be in line with London main pay scales.
The Headteacher is looking to shortlist as soon as possible. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education.