Financial Director - High Growth Consumer Business, London
Our client is a dynamic, high growth business in the consumer sector. They are well backed by two major investors, and are focused on delivering new products and services in the broad consumer space. The business is young, dynamic and exciting. Turnover is already strong and they have an established market presence.
They are now looking to add a Financial Director to their team, who will sit on the Board of the company.
The aim of the role is to provide commercial and financial support to the whole business. This will involve:
- providing strategic, financial and commercial advice on the overall development of the company
- financial leadership, ensuring that the company is in the best possible condition at this exciting stage in growth
- leading the finance team, motivating and managing the group
- leading and developing financial systems and processes
We are interested in people who will have a background as follows:
- qualified accountants (ACA/ CIMA/ ACA)
- experience at the Financial Director/ Financial Controller or Head of Finance level
- experience of working with a small to mid cap business
- comfortable leading a finance team
- keen to work in a growth company environment