Private Client Tax Manager to Senior Manager - Italian Specialist Firm
AJ Chambers Tax Specialists are excited to be working with a specialist accountancy firm based in Mayfair to appoint a Private Client Tax Manager to Senior Manager. The firm has a large proportion of Italian clients, and as such Italian language skills are highly desirable and will be appropriately compensated.
- Reviewing work performed by colleagues and acting as a key point of contact within the firm for high net worth individuals.
- Following up on any potential cross-selling and business development opportunities for new and existing clients
- Dealing with HMRC inquiries
- Contributing to the continued growth and success of the business
- Implement firm quality control procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Training junior staff both during day to day work and through monitoring exam and on the job performance, whilst consistently providing feedback
- Participating in bids/proposals to win new work
- Advising on tax planning issues and transactional tax matters
- Assisting partners with planning and advisory work including attending meetings
- Liaising with third parties, including HM Revenue and Customs, brokers, banks, and solicitors
- CTA qualified
- ACCA/ ACA qualified desirable
- Italian language skills highly desirable
- Extensive private client tax experience gained within reputable accountancy practices
- Experience of preparing, reviewing and filing UK client returns
- Managerial experience, including review of juniors’ work
- Able to interact professionally with clients, prioritise workload and be self-sufficient
- Able to manage workload and complete jobs
- Strong accuracy/ attention to detail
- Able to pro-actively advise clients concerning their tax affairs
- Willing and able to learn/ develop technical knowledge
For further information on this Private Client Tax Manager to Senior Private Client Tax Manager, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers.