Marketing & Events Executive - London
Marketing & Events Executive
onezeero. is currently seeking an experienced Marketing & Events Executive to join our London office.
You will be part of a growing and exciting in-house Marketing team, delivering on all aspects of our strategic Marketing Plan. Through planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns nationwide.
As part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and the 6th largest managed service provider in the world, onezeero. are leaders in the technological sector with a modern, easy-going and supportive approach to what we do.
onezeero. is part of Impellam Group PLC, so you can enjoy working in a specialist agency while benefiting from the infrastructure of a FTSE listed company.
We are a friendly and personable team, but don't expect high fives and team chants. We also work hard because we want to, not because we're micromanaged.
You will act as a key brand ambassador for onezeero. ensuring all internal and external marketing is up to date and consistent with the onezeero. brand. This is varied and exciting opportunity and other elements for the role will include:
- Research and propose appropriate venues for company events
- Manage key events, webinars and trade shows
- Build, Measure and review online and offline marketing campaigns to provide key insight to drive performance
- Manage company social profiles
- Manage company website and intranet
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Presentation and Proposal support
- Support and Business Development Initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment specific experience will be advantageous
- Ability to translate verbal requests and data provision into creative statements of work and project descriptions
- Competent researcher
- Digital knowledge - familiarity with technical, SEO, web, email and social content
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills
- Proven experience of working on formal, corporate projects
- Exceptional people skills - you'll need to build relationships at every level of the business
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
- Marketing Experience (ideally within a recruitment company)
Does this sound like you? Could you see yourself being part of our company? If so please send your CV in the first instance.
onezeero. is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.