Head of Service Delivery
A national financial software consultancy - awarded the Best Mortgage Software Provider in the UK 2017, based in Covent Garden, London. We have various clients from single-users to national IFA networks, who have one thing in common: they appreciate the flexibility of an easy-to-use platform.
The purpose of the Head of Service Delivery is to identify clients' needs and then determine how to meet them within the context of the business and in a cost-effective manner.
The Head of Service Delivery is a new role reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer. You will be accountable for the successful delivery of services to external clients and responsible for a small team of Service Delivery Managers. The business is currently going through a period of significant growth which offers an exciting opportunity for the new Head of Service Delivery to put their own stamp on the process. This role will ideally suit an experienced Service Delivery Manager looking to take the next step in their career and build their own high performing collaborative team.
As the Head of Service Delivery you will have sufficient experience and a strong track record of working in a larger organisation.
- Clear desire for building client relationships.
- Formal ITIL Certification, responsibility for creating and embedding core ITIL processes within the business Technology Services, ensuring that they are tailored to fit the needs of the business.
- Direct experience of providing services and support across an organization.
- Experience of Jira would be an advantage.
- Extensive understanding and experience of the IT development life-cycle and associated processes, standards and methodologies.
- Understanding of business process and change management methodologies and experience in their successful application.
- Effective communicator.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are clearly defined, transparently monitored and actively delivered, as part of providing a world-class customer service to external customer's.
- Mentor team members to ensure they have the knowledge needed to provide service to clients effectively and that they are maintaining the businesses high standards in the process.
- Develop the standards, processes, procedures and systems to ensure that Service Delivery is maintained consistently across all areas, and that the business is provided with a secure, reliable and robust solution.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to identify root cause of issues, develop recommendations and influence others.
- Demonstrated project management skills for planning/driving tasks across the organisations while keeping initiatives on track to achieve desired outcomes
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please include current remuneration in your application.
*************** NO AGENCIES*****************