Area Manager - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
A great name in the flat roof waterproofing sector requires a field-based Area Manager. You will sell the company's manufactured range via Surveyors, Main and Sub Contractors.
Covering Central and North London.
Account Management/Development focused.
Huge support and backup.
A hands-on technical role requiring you to survey the roofs daily and pitch the solution to the surveyor.
Excellent opportunity and long term career.
JOB TITLE: Area Manager - Flat Roof Waterproofing Solutions - Construction
SELLING: Flat Roof Waterproofing Solutions
SELLING TO: Surveyors, Main and Sub Contractors
TERRITORY: Central and North London
LOCATION: Central and North London
PACKAGE: £50k basic, OTE £75k++ company car or allowance, 23 days holiday, mobile, laptop, pension
- Established but rapidly expanding company
- £25 Million turnover
- Over 100 staff
- Great name in the market
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally have industry related experience, however, will consider someone from the following:
- Sold to Surveyors
- Must have construction field sales experience
- Sold an external building product, possibly sold Insulation, Roof Lights, and Roof Tiles, etc
- A strong account manager that understands the importance of new business
- Located on patch or very close to it (Central and North London)
- Happy to do surveys daily
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of specialist flat roof waterproofing solutions, for example reinforced bitumen membranes, liquid applied, hot melt and green roofs
- Field/home based covering Central and North London
- Getting the product specified with Surveyors and tracking the order to the main and/or sub-contractor
- This role will involve you actually surveying the roof on a regular/daily basis, understanding the client's requirements and then pitching the solution to the surveyor
- Projects will be in the refurbishment sector
- Very established area for the business
- 70% account management and 30% new business
- Tracking the whole sale from start to finish with support throughout
- Attending circa 3 meetings a day of which 1 will likely be a survey
- Dealing with projects that will range from £5k to £500k on a regular basis
- Sales cycles can vary from 2 months to 12 months
- Year 1 target will be £1 Million
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.