Electrical Wire Person
We are currently seeking an Electrical Wire Person on a full time, permanent basis for our busy Witham based engineering client.
The company supply a variety of electrical control panels, relay panels and internal & external enclosures to the electrical grid throughout the UK.
- Panel wiring
- Wiring looms
- Cable harnessing
- Testing of panels
- Fitting racking into enclosures
- Working from AutoCAD diagrams
- Previous experience in working within an electrical assembly environment is desirable
- Ability to visualise the finished, fitted product from diagram
- Make decisions of racking size, cable length to ensure a tidy build
- Confident working from detailed diagrams
- Familiar and competent user of various hand tools including drills, screwdrivers and hand crimpers
- Candidates from a domestic or electronics background will be considered
- Annual salary of approximately £19,000 to £22,000 DOE
- Some overtime potential once fully trained
- Sociable working hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm (with ½ hour lunch) Monday to Thursday and 7:30 am - 12:30 pm Friday.
- 20 days annual leave, rising by 1 additional day for each year of service for the first 5 years + 8 Bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment Government workplace pension
- Free car parking
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a long-established company in the area.
Due to our client’s requirements, we can only accept applications from UK based candidates. Please apply now to avoid missing out!