Trust Fundraising Manager
This organisation is looking for a Trust Fundraising Manager to join their small, friendly team in London for a 12 month contract. There is the potential to work from home in this role for a few days a week.
This organisation is a small international development charity that helps rural communities and also carries out conservation work. They are based in central London.
As Trust Fundraising Manager, your key Responsibilities will be:
- Work with a variety of trusts and foundations to fund the organisation's programmes and running costs
- Maximise income potential from current funders
- Develop relationships with trust funders to secure lasting relationships
- Lead on the trust portfolio and be responsible for an income target of around £600,000
- Monitor the trusts and foundations pipeline - including budgets and forecasting
- Identify and secure new funding opportunities
- Develop a strong case for support and submit tailored applications
- Provide excellent stewardship to all funders
- Maintain accurate records on the organisation's database
- Keep abreast of sector best practise
Experience required for this Trust Fundraising Manager:
- Experience in trusts and foundations fundraising is essential
- Excellent eye for detail and systematic approach to work
- Demonstrable success in securing income from trusts and foundations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Passion for international development
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £27,500 and £38,000, depending on experience. You will have the opportunity to travel internationally to see the work of the charity, should this appeal to you.