Payments Executive (FTC - 12 months)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Payments Executive to join our fast paced Operations team. In this role you will report to the Head of Operations and be responsible for processing, releasing and authorising multi-currency payments in a timely manner.
The key responsibilities for this role would include, but not limited to, the following:
- Reconciliation of client monies received from our partner banks/institutions globally.
- Efficient allocation of incoming funds to different client accounts.
- Processing of incoming payments and execution of outgoing payments.
- Continually monitor spreadsheets to ensure all payments are being processed in a timely manner
- Authorising and verifying beneficiary instructions and payment batches
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of payments and the money remittance industry
- Previous experience of working within payments at an FX provider or financial services provider
- Experience of processing payments via SWIFT, Chaps and faster payments
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and see a task through to completion
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work well under pressure
In return, we offer desirable benefits including holiday exchange, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, and season ticket loans and did we mention drinks on a Friday!
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people in its Canary Wharf Head Office and has strong growth plans for the future.