Service Desk Analyst
A national financial software consultancy - awarded the Best Mortgage Software Provider in the UK 2017, based in Covent Garden, London. We have various clients from single-users to national IFA networks, who have one thing in common: they appreciate the flexibility of an easy-to-use platform.
The day-to-day duties of the Service Desk Analyst will include service desk support - responding to support requests from clients via the self-help portal. Using initiative and taking ownership of queries, investigating and resolving queries and escalating them where necessary.
The business is currently going through a period of significant growth which offers an exciting opportunity for continued career progression.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will have sufficient experience working in a similar role. You will be expected to develop a good understanding of business workflow/tools and provide efficient and effective response to users. There is an opportunity to learn DevOps.
- Experience of Microsoft Server 2012R2, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Office365, Azure AD
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- The ability to work under pressure
- Show the ability to multitask with a high volume of tasks
- Experience working within a team environment
- The ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment demonstrating high energy, a sense of urgency, and decisiveness
- A clear and proven interest in Technology
- Experience of ITIL and Jira would be a major advantage
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please include current remuneration in your application.
*************** NO AGENCIES*****************